Membership supports K-12 economic education and financial literacy through the New Jersey Council for Economic Education(NJCEE).
Invisible Hand Society, $500
- Subscription to “Economic Insights”, NJCEE’s idea publication.
- Recognition in the NJCEE Annual Report.
- Admission to NJCEE Annual Member Appreciation Event.
- Complimentary copy of Milton Friedman’s “Capitalism and Freedom: Fortieth Anniversary Edition”, upon request.
Free Enterprise Society, $1,000
- All of the above Invisible Hand Society benefits.
- Complimentary admission to the CEE “Economists on the Economy” Lecture Series.
- Invitation to one event hosted by The Economic Club of New York (on a space available basis).
Contributions to NJCEE are tax deductible. NJCEE is a 501(c)3 corporation. If you have any questions regarding making a gift, please contact Alana Coleman, Associate Director, at email@example.com.
To make a gift by check, please make your check payable to the New Jersey Council for Economic Education, and mail to:
New Jersey Council for Economic Education
641 Prospect Avenue
Little Silver, NJ 07739